Satan Exists and he Lives Among Us



Then the Lord came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the Lord. And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”

Exodus 34:5-7

I was told the other day that I need to keep my Jesus talk to myself.  The next day, I mentioned Jesus again and the same person told me that he had already told me about keeping quiet about Jesus.  The experience was disappointing because it strikes me as odd that hearing about Jesus is seen as such a oddity.  

The Lord told me that the reason the person wanted me to be quiet about Jesus our Lord and Savior was because he had recently been gone through over a decade of hardship including living on the street, so that maybe that's why the guy didn't want to hear about Jesus.  Basically, the Lord revealed that the guy didn't believe God.

The day before, I walked into a convenience store and outside of it was a guy on crutches telling another man that he did not believe in God.  I had seen the non-Christ Lord believer before so I was surprised about his unbelief.  What's more, he was very adamant about his opinion that a God does not exist. 

The man explained that if God existed we wouldn't experience bad tragedies, like him apparently dependent on crutches.  My attempt to explain to him that if he believed in bad, then there had to be good.  But he didn't accept that that in order to be good there has to be a God, who is all loving, merciful, and "the compassionate and Gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebelling and sin."  Exodus 34:6-7.

I told him God bless him because I didn't want to agitate to Him against Christ.  Even Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 14:1-4 that 

The Weak and the Strong

14 Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

I am still amazed at how many people refuse to believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.  I understand some people have difficult life circumstances, but as I write this I am homeless and experiencing a lot of problems that I don't want to gratify satan by detailing them.  However, the one thing that has fortified me is knowing that God, Lord Christ Jesus is all loving and that His promises are greater than anything that this world can offer.

Jesus said 

John 16:33 New International Version (NIV)

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Thus, if Jesus has overcome the world, and He was brought to earth to intermingle with us, the heathen, even though Jesus was already seated at the right side of God on this throne in heaven, then how can I not rest assured on Jesus' promise of love, protection, and salvation.

It made me realize that satan is more present than people realize.  I pray that our Lord Christ Jesus shall overtake His dominion on earth that satan has usurped because satan is eerily present.  I am glad that Jesus has already condemned satan to death and I pray that Jesus shall unleash His warrior angels to segregate the demonic evil spirits and forces and authorities and principalities and demons from their rulers and authorities so that that they cannot conspire with satan and I pray that they shackle themselves to the gates of Hades so that they know that Jesus has still to decide the degree of their eternal damnation.  I pray for Christ Lord's presence on earth and within people.  Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beat Satan Crouching at Your Feet With Jesus Christ!

JESUS is Not a Liar and We Should Trust Him Alone

Gang Stalkers Harass Jesus